[Koha] any more news on marc record support for koha?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 07:35:16 NZST 2001

there are about 10 of  us museum types that need to get started.

we are  currently looking at two products, KOHA and OPENBOOK

There will be about another 50 to follow in our footsteps in this automation
move.

We are scheduling the Fly Off tentatively to be in September.

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC