[Koha] new biblio record

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Thu May 10 03:50:55 NZST 2001

On Wed, 9 May 2001, mustafa wrote:

> I think this is a very nice job.  I reviewed your programme, however I
> couldn't find any solution for the problem in recording biblios.  I
> would like to be informed about wether it is possible to record journal
> or book etc. data without any supplier admittance. On the other hand, is
> there any form or programme to provide direct data access to the
> database?  I would be pleased if you let me know about it.

I created an interface for entering biblios without supplier information
for my school libraries which need to enter data for their existing
collection.

The database is a MySQL database and can be accessed directly with SQL
commands using the mysql command line client.  There are also some gui
interfaces to the database, which I've never used.

Steve.