[Koha] on the Cdk perl module...

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon Apr 9 11:43:06 NZST 2001

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 07:12:01AM +0800, Dante D. Dinawanao said:
> X-Sulat-MSU-Iligan Institute of Technology-IP: 202.78.82.7
>
> Hi,
>
>       I'm using RedHat 7.0 for my Koha installation. My problem
> is, I can't get the Cdk perl module working. The README tells me
> to rebuild the PERL source. Is there any other way to install
> Cdk perl module without rebuilding the PERL itself? BTW, my PERL
> installation is not from source. It's from RedHat's RPM PERL
> installer.
>
>       Any info is appreciated.

Hi there

You definitely dont want to have to rebuild perl itself.
So you have downloaded the cdk source code and installed that ok, and its
just the perl extensions that arent compiling?

FYI The curses issues and returns interface is bugging, and Im not happy
with how it works. The web based circulations is more stable. A big item on
the todo list is a complete rewrite of the curses circulation routines.
Probably to use slang.

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz