[Koha] Web Circulation Module

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Thu Jan 25 12:47:22 NZDT 2001

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Chris Cormack wrote:

> I dont know if you have worked on this yet, but its not adding a charge if
> we issue a book with a rental charge.
> (I have it running on the koha demo site and was trying it out there)
> http://hlt.katipo.co.nz/cgi-bin/koha/circ/circulation.pl

> I guess we still need to work on the accounts section also?

Okay, I admit that I've been glossing over the accounts stuff.  :)

The rental charge is in there now.  For paying accounts, I was thinking of
just having a link from the patron info box that will open a new window
with the member's web page loaded.  The account payment is already taken
care of there.

I've also polished up the returns module a bit more, and added the ability
to choose a branch and printer before starting circulation.  If there is
only one branch and printer, the user is never asked to select one.

I've added graphics for the Circulation module to the header and the home
page.  Now you can just go to:

http://koha.cmsd.bc.ca/

and follow the "Circulation" link to check out the updates.

If you are testing my demo, use my account (enter 'ton' for selecting a
borrower and then select "Tonnesen, Steve", or "Tonnesen, Sue") and use
books with barcodes from 1000-1016

Steve.