[Koha] (Fwd) KOHA library management software

Rosalie Blake rosalie at levin.library.org.nz
Sun Dec 3 18:21:36 NZDT 2000

Subject:        	KOHA library management software
To:             	rosalie at library.org.nz
BCC to:
From:           	D.Ghosh at indal.co.in
Date sent:      	Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:42:55 +0530

Please accept  my  sincere appreciation  for developing world's first
free open source library application.  We have a set of libraries
located at different metro cities in India, and would like to network
these libraries for automating library operations/management
activities. Could you kindly let us know whether this software can
be
operated on Lotus Notes (R5) communication platform and
Windows 95/NT
O/S. Or, could you please suggest any Lotus Notes based library
automation application. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank
you
very much.

Best Regards

Debasis Ghosh