[Koha] hard coded paths in Output.pm]

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sun Aug 20 12:27:34 NZST 2000

* Benedykt P. Barszcz <kb2qzv at box43.gnet.pl> [000820 00:23]:
> Hi, I have found out that there's some hardcoded paths in Output.pm:
> /usr/local/www/hdl/htdocs/includes/
> which presents difficulty at installation.
> Temporary solution was to make a symbolic link.

Ahhh sorry my mistake again.

I should have put in the install instructions that you need to edit Output.pm
I've done a little rewrite to C4/Output.pm to make it easier to change
There is a variable $path that you need to set to value of where your
includes are stored.

> I have not been able to install koha to make it work anyhow.
> If there's anyone who could give hints on how to do it, please do so.

Benedict, can you try doing a search in koha, in the opac maybe.
And take a look at the apache error_log for it. That may help shed some
light on whats happening.
Or you can send the log to me if you like and ill take a look at it.

Chris

--
Chris Cormack                                  Katipo Communications
Programmer/Sys Admin                           chris at katipo.co.nz
025 500 789                                    www.katipo.co.nz