[Kete] Update on the Kete upgrade project

Josh Forde josh at rabidtech.co.nz
Mon Mar 17 15:55:11 NZDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I’m drawing your attention to a public update on the Kete project by Jo
on behalf of the governance group. Please would you read and
distribute this on various mailing lists.
http://www.kete.net.nz/march-2014-update-on-kete-upgrade-project/
It’s a critical time to understand the support for the upgrade in New Zealand.

I’ve asked the governance group to work with me on some pricing guidance
for Kete2 that would cover this upgrade, as well as plans for
governance to come. But for now, we need enquiries and commitments
for support that Kete can continue with the upgrade and we can
invest in the codebase.

The best contact would be Joann Ransom (for enquiries about financial support or resources such as applying for a grant) or myself (for technical, or project enquiries).

thanks very much,

Josh Forde

--
Josh Forde