[Kete] Invite to Kete Conference call - upgrade proposal

Josh Forde josh at rabidtech.co.nz
Wed Apr 24 18:38:06 NZST 2013

Hi there,

This is Josh of Rabid Technologies, and Joann of the Horowhenua Library
Trust, bringing to your attention an updated discussion on the future of
Kete.  We are writing as you are on the Kete mailing list here:
www.kete.net.nz.

We have prepared a proposal to update Kete, and do an upgrade that is
necessary for existing users and new libraries to consider using the system.

Please take some time to read what we suggest, and get a sense for where we
would like to take the project - through talking to libraries in the
community there is some real value captured by Kete in community digital
heritage and a lot of opportunity to do better with future improvements.

We are operating a conference call for Q&A and to discuss what we propose,
hear feedback and get suggestions.

Proposal here:  kete.net.nz/en/site/topics/show/380-redevelopment-proposal

Details here :

http://kete.net.nz/en/site/topics/show/382-conference-call-to-discuss-redevelopment-project-for-kete-w-community

Please RSVP to josh [ at] rabidtech.co.nz

*Tuesday April 30, 1.30 pm  NZ time*

link here to attend by google hangout :
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/4b43b34aaf23987327765895b17c1068ddf8e95d

If you can't attend, please get in contact by email:  josh at rabidtech.co.nz,
JoannR at tetakere.org.nz.  Or else leave a comment on the Kete site here:
kete.net.nz/en/site/topics/show/380-redevelopment-proposal

We would appreciate if you could notify any contacts you have with an
interest in Kete.

Thanks in advance

Josh and Joann

Josh Forde