[Kete] Configure kete

Walter McGinnis walter at katipo.co.nz
Tue Jul 28 08:45:54 NZST 2009

On Jul 27, 2009, at 11:28 PM, Miguel Angel Calvo Lázaro wrote:

> Hi.
> I would not know how to ask for credentials at the beginnin.

Hi Miquel,

You probably need to use the default administrator's account login and
password that you set when configuring the site.

> is that it is
> in the filesite_lockdown_auth_credentials.yml but comment does not
> work.

This usually isn't necessary.  It is for sites that are meant to
completely non-public, like testing sites.

> I would also like to know how to make translations to other
> languages .

Please read this:

http://kete.net.nz/documentation/topics/show/276-general-strategies-for-creating-a-localization-of-the-kete-ui-for-13

and

http://kete.net.nz/documentation/topics/show/289-using-translate-plugin-to-translate-your-kete-installation

Also, could you subscribe to the mailinglist please? I have to approve
your mails each time.

Cheers,
Walter