[Kete] kete 1.3

Walter McGinnis walter at katipo.co.nz
Tue Jul 14 10:47:40 NZST 2009

On Jul 13, 2009, at 6:31 PM, Mohamed Fekry Negm wrote:

> hi
>
> is it any one tried to install kete on ubuntu ?

Hi,

The Debian Lenny guide here should probably work with the latest Ubuntu:

http://kete.net.nz/documentation/topics/show/261

Remember, you have to do the steps up to and after that as well.  So
start with the standard Installation Guide and work through it and
select Debian Lenny for the Required software step.

> , what's the time shall we expect to see V.1.3 ?

Most of the functionality has been implemented.  We'll be doing a few
more things before the release is ready though:

* localization that will be provided by some organizations
* implementing any tools we need to help put the finishing touches on
these localizations, e.g. right-to-left templates for languages that
require it
* testing in production

These are all under way, but we don't know exactly how long they will
take.  I'm hoping by September, but I can't make guarantees.

If you want
Cheers,
Walter