[Kete] 500 Error on Kete Home Page

Abhishek Amberkar [अभिषेक] abhishek.amberkar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:18:02 NZDT 2009

I have installed Kete Stable on Debian Lenny (stable) today.

I followed this link to install it. (the article needs some improvements)
http://kete.net.nz/documentation/topics/show/261

I never came across any configuration for zebra in this config.
I have Koha installed on my system and so I have Zebra running.

I get following error on Kete's Home Page

------------------
500 Error!

Oops! Zebra failed to connect to get the information you requested.

This could be because Zebra is not started, or is currently offline
for maintenance.

I didn't find any information till today about connecting zebra with kete.
Can any of list member please solve my problem?

Thanks.

--
With Regards
Abhishek Amberkar

Learn to appreciate the beauty within...