[Kete] web links not saving

John Billings john at nimhq.net
Sun Aug 9 22:59:37 NZST 2009

I was trying to add a web link to my site.  This is the link:

http://www.telstraclear.co.nz/company-info/media-release-template.cfm?newsid=348

And I got this message:

==
1 error prohibited this web link from being saved

There were problems with the following fields:

     * Url is not accessible Net::HTTPInternalServerError
==

Some links work ok, I just tried adding yahoo, and I've added some other
links in the past:

http://newitmake.org.nz/en/site/all/web_links

I also tried to add a link to a google doc the other day, and I got the
same error above.  I ended up just making a topic page so I could save
that link:

http://newitmake.org.nz/site/topics/show/16-pecha-kucha-presentation

I just updated to the latest codebase and still get the error.  Is there
something I can do, so that I can save these as web links?

Thanks,
John