[Kete] [ANN] Next Kete Community Meeting in Auckland November 24th and 25th

Walter McGinnis walter at katipo.co.nz
Fri Oct 3 14:41:46 NZDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Just announced our next meeting which is timed to be just before the
National Digital Forum in Auckland.  You can see details here:

http://kete.net.nz/blog/topics/show/202-kete-community-meeting-coming-november-24th-and-25th

You can help us set the agenda by editing or discussing this topic:

http://kete.net.nz/site/topics/show/203-agenda-for-kete-community-meeting-november-2008

Note that formal registration isn't open quite yet.   We'll let you
know as soon as it is.

Hope to see you in Auckland,
Walter

P.S. - Katipo is considering offering a separate Kete Site
Administrator course on Wednesday the 26th.  You can see the syllabus
here:

http://www.katipo.co.nz/solutions/kete/administrator-training.html

Email me if you are interested.

---