[Kete] [ANN] Kete.net.nz site and Kete Community Meeting

Walter McGinnis walter at katipo.co.nz
Wed Oct 31 10:54:08 NZDT 2007

Hello everyone,

As many of you may already know, we have moved the blog for the Kete
software to Kete's new software community site.  The new site is run
on Kete itself and as such is a great way to collaborate on the
future of Kete and everything to do with the open source project.
Check it out at the following address:

http://kete.net.nz/

The blog is now at this address:

http://kete.net.nz/blog/

I would also like to bring your attention to our first Kete Community
Meeting on December 1st at the Duxton Hotel here in Wellington.  You
can register or simply get more information about it at the following
links:

http://kete.net.nz/site/topics/show/17-kete-community-meeting-
saturday-1st-december-2007

http://kete.net.nz/site/topics/show/18-agenda-dec-07-meeting

In other news, Katipo has brought Steven Upritchard as Kete developer
and designer.  We have a bit more about that here:

http://kete.net.nz/blog/topics/show/26-steven-upritchard-joins-
katipos-kete-team

Cheers,
Walter McGinnis