debarred a patrons account automatically the account expires
30 Oct
2012
30 Oct
'12
1:31 p.m.
Hello all, I am using Koha 3.04 installed on Ubuntu 10.0. How can I configure koha to debarred/Restricted a patrons account automatically when the patrons' account expires
30 Oct
30 Oct
1:43 p.m.
New subject: debarred a patrons account automatically the account expires
How can I configure koha to debarred/Restricted a patrons account automatically when the patrons' account expires
Koha won't do this for you automatically, although it seems like it would be a fairly simple enhancement. I think the important question is: What can your expired patrons do that you don't want them to, leading you to want to restrict them? -- Owen -- Web Developer Athens County Public Libraries http://www.myacpl.org
5090
Age (days ago)
5090
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
Akin Adigun (Akinomatics) -
Owen Leonard