[Koha] While searching patron getting the error (koha upgraded from 19.05 to

Shankar Reddy Kolle stkolle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 23:43:03 NZDT 2024

Dear Sir/madam

Please help to resolve this issue :

I have a system with Ubuntu 16.04 and Koha version 19.05.
Yesterday I installed koha 22.05.08 in Ubuntu 22.04.
and migrated the old data (Koha 19.05)  to (Koha 22.05.08.
When I search any patron by name I am getting this error

Something went wrong when loading the table.
500: Internal Server Error.
Month out of range.
Month out of range.
Month out of range.