[Koha] Koha not compatible with Plesk Control Panel?

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Tue Sep 26 18:20:04 NZDT 2023

hi Alessandro

the bad news is that koha-common depends on libmojolicious-perl,
  which depends on libjs-bootstrap4,
   which depends on libjs-popper.js,
    which depends on javascript-common

https://packages.debian.org/bookworm/libmojolicious-perl

perhaps you could log a support ticket/bug with plesk?

cheers, Mason

On 25/09/23 11:00 am, Alessandro Tedesco wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am trying to install the current stable release of Koha on a VPS (OS
> Ubuntu 22.04.1) managed with the Plesk Control Panel.
>
> However, it seems that Koha is not compatible with Plesk.
>
> Below the error generated after launching the installation
> -------------------
> # sudo apt-get install koha-common
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

> psa : Conflicts: javascript-common but 11+nmu1 is to be installed
> E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused
> by held packages.

note you have a problem with the psa and javascript-common