[Koha] Elasticsearch in Debian 12

Ricardo Vargas ricvargasmed at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 19:13:07 NZDT 2023

HI!

The error is as follows

[208505] Checking state of biblios index
[NoNodes] ** No nodes are available: [http://127.0.0.1:9200], called from
sub Search::Elasticsearch::Role::Client::Direct::__ANON__ at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/SearchEngine/Elasticsearch/Indexer.pm line
430.Something went wrong rebuilding indexes for serna

In Debian 11 I have tested with elasticsearch 6 and 7, with Koha versions
22.05 and 22.11 without problems, those same versions and combinations do
not work with Debian 12.

Koha 22.05 with ES 6 and 7
Koha 22.11 with ES 6 and 7