[Koha] Signing into Koha with Microsoft 365 credentials

Aida Djikic aidadjikic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:31:19 NZDT 2023

Hello,

I am having trouble receiving emails with my usual institution email, so I
had to sign up with my personal email. I am happy to report that our
university has decided to try out Koha for our theses and dissertations for
the time being, but they would like the students to use their existing
Microsoft 365 login credentials. Is it possible for these logins to be
integrated with Koha, and how? Thank you in advance!

--
Regards,
Aida