[Koha] Koha not compatible with Plesk Control Panel?

Alessandro Tedesco alessandro.tedesco.it at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 22:32:26 NZDT 2023

Hi Mason,

Thanks again for your answer.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for a response from the Plesk research and
development team: they are verifying that "javascript-commom" package is
indeed still in conflict with Plesk itself (it was like this in the past,
but if it was no longer the case, the Plesk's dependency tree would be
updated; thus giving the possibility to install the latest versions of
Koha).

I will keep the community updated.

Thanks and Kind Regards.
Alessandro