[Koha] Next Documentation team meeting 29 November

Charillon, Aude aude.charillon at ptfs-europe.com
Sat Nov 25 05:53:39 NZDT 2023

Hello,

The next Koha Documentation team meeting will take place on Wednesday
29 November at 14:00 UTC (check the date and time in your timezone:
https://greenwichmeantime.com/event-time/share/?name=Koha%2520November%2520Documentation%2520meeting&stamp=1701266400&theme=meeting)

All details on how to join and what we're planning to discuss are on the
meeting agenda https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_meeting_29_November_2023

Here's a preview of what's on the agenda this month:
- agreeing what version notes in the "one manual" should look like
[Spoiler alert: this will include looking at Caroline's amazing
rainbow of Manual notes];
- deciding how to deal with the "What's new" page that will appear
when Bug 32391 is implemented;
- starting an overall review of what we want the manual to contain
(use cases? workflows?) and how it should appear.

If you are curious about how the Koha manual gets made (and what we're
doing to improve it), please join us!

Thanks,

Aude [aude_c on Koha IRC]
Documentation Manager for the 23.11 cycle

Aude Charillon
Librarian | Customer Services Consultant
PTFS Europe
aude.charillon at ptfs-europe.com