[Koha] RabbitMQ

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Thu Nov 23 20:35:44 NZDT 2023

Hi,

SQL pulling is that perl daemon will run each 10 seconds a SQL query to
check for new jobs.
So the jobs may start a few seconds later than with rabbitMQ.
For a small single koha server it looks like it is not a problem to
avoid rabbitMQ.
We at Biblibre have a patch to avoid warns when message broker is
undefined :
https://git.biblibre.com/biblibre/kohac/commit/ffac616cab5f56c5c4283ccd959cdef09d24e4b8

Best regards,

--