[Koha] Problem Sharing Lists on Koha

Ms. Naveen Ali naveen at neduet.edu.pk
Thu May 18 20:51:04 NZST 2023

Dear All,

I am using Koha 22.05.06.000

I was trying to share Koha Lists created on OPAC using the "Share list" Option.
The following URL is used: https://myServer/cgi-bin/koha/opac-shareshelf.pl?op=invite&shelfnumber=13
And email send failure is reported in the "message_queue" table with "failure_code" as SENDMAIL

Then I tried the using the "Send List" Option
The following URL is used: https://eakl.neduet.edu.pk/cgi-bin/koha/opac-sendshelf.pl?shelfid=13
And email is sent successfully.

First of all I would like to know what are the requirements of "Share list" option so that I do not get the SENDMAIL failure. I want to use this option as it allows me to customize the "SHARE_INVITE" and "ACCEPT_INVITE" notice.
Also I have not been able to find any information about this option in the manual https://koha-community.org/manual//22.05/en/html/lists.html#viewing-lists . The "Share List" option is not shown there.

Secondly, if the option is no longer available, how can I customize the message being sent in the email using the "Send List" Option.

Thank you very much for your time.

With best regards,

Naveen Ali

ITM-JE (EAKL)