[Koha] Koha v 22.11.5 top quick search menu options not working.

MASTeR Library mamcet.library10 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 17:06:42 NZST 2023

Hi friends using koha 22.11.5 version please reply to me. The quick link in
koha is not working for the above links check-in, search patrons, and etc,
and the same thing koha about the option and item types "choose an icon"
options links are not working. I have enclosed the screenshot link kind
your reference. I waiting for your's valuable reply.

Check-in, Search Patrons, Search catalogu,  Screenshot Link:
https://i.ibb.co/tQMkBJp/Screenshot-2023-05-06-09-59-46.png
About Koha  Screenshot Link:
https://i.ibb.co/rvkqkD1/Koha-About-link-nit-work.gif

Thank you.