[Koha] LongOverdue cronjob

Ms. Naveen Ali naveen at neduet.edu.pk
Fri Mar 17 21:18:09 NZDT 2023

Dear All,

I want to test the longOverdue script, but can't figure out where the longOverdue.pl is run by the crontab.

Is it scheduled as part of the default installation of Koha as a lot of other scripts found in koha-common.

I can't find it in any koha-common file.

The script says that it is designed to be run nightly, but I don't see it implementing the " cronjob_nightly " method.

The Global system Preferences states that
" NOTE: This system preference requires the misc/cronjobs/ longoverdue .pl cronjob. Ask your system administrator to schedule it."

Do I have to schedule it myself ?

With best regards,

Naveen Ali

ITM-JE (EAKL)