[Koha] Transcribing agency

library at ssst.edu.ba library at ssst.edu.ba
Wed Jun 14 18:57:41 NZST 2023

Thank you Katrin! Yes, I will also be doing original cataloging as well as importing records via Z39.50 - if nothing else, there will be textbooks and manuals published by our lecturers, and we ocassionally receive donations from staff and students and not all of those books have been cataloged anywhere before.

I'd actually forgotten - it's been many years since I did anything with MARC in any flavor, but I'm reading up on the online manual and also checking some instructional videos. I can only watch those at home, where my time is limited so whenever there are documents or transcripts, I'm happy!

All in all, it seems that my installation is finally on the right track; the one record I added this time seems to be accessible and authors searchable. I will leave it for the time being and focus on checking to see if I've missed any important general settings, and then trying to tackle acquisitions.

Best regards

Aida Đikić