[Koha] [translate] Migrate Pootle to Weblate

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Jul 21 18:02:35 NZST 2023

We are currently waiting for translators feedback on the UI and
possible errors they could catch on the current test server.
Then I am going to wait for weblate 5, which will include the feature
I have listed in the PS (to group components). It will be out in
August.
We have holidays and KohaCon that are coming, so not in the next 2 months.
Hopefully for 23.11?