[Koha] Acquisitions of books for the student bookstore

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Thu Jul 6 01:50:58 NZST 2023

Koha does have a robust purchasing module, but honestly I wouldn't use it
for this. The purpose of purchasing out of Koha is getting the cataloguing
and library inventory right, and these books do not really need to be
cataloged (or circulated) at all. You'll probably do better with a Point of
Sale/Retail solution.

*Joel Coehoorn*
Director of Information Technology
*York University*