[Koha] Automatic display of punctuation in Title view of record

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Tue Dec 12 02:59:51 NZDT 2023

Hi Jithin,

we solved this with a combination of the XSLT files and the OpacUserCSS resp. IntranetUserCSS system parameters. First, we defined classes for the relevant title parts, then we set up CSS for these classes, having them start with the desired character (dot, colon or other).

However, it is important to note that you'll have to merge your individual settings in the XSLT files with the standard Koha versions of these files in case those are changed during a software upgrade. So it may be good to keep your version of the XSLT in another file as backup to not lose your individual code when the file is overwritten during an upgrade.

Best regards,

Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598
Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001 und ISO 27001