[Koha] Export list in csv format

Rupinder Singh jessedhammu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 19:23:46 NZST 2023

Hi,
We occasionally create different lists from our koha catalogue of the books
pertaining to certain subjects to be circulated to faulty. To do this, I
have to search for books using appropriate search criteria, and then from
the results, i check mark and add these books to my private list. From this
private list, I can either print the added books or share these via email.
However, the export option only gives RIS, Bibtext, and ISO2709 formats.
My question is, can I add a CSV export option for my lists so that I can
have the books in Excel format?

Thanks
Rupinder Singh