[Koha] web installer appears on upgrade

Daniel Owens dcowens76 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 02:43:59 NZST 2023

This worked the last time I had the problem, but with the latest upgrade
I got the web installer again. After running:

$ sudo service memcached restart
$ sudo koha-upgrade-schema hbc

Upgrading database schema for hbc
Upgrade to 22.11.07.003  [14:01:47]: Bug 34029 - Extend datatypes in
biblioitems and deletedbiblioitems tables to avoid import errors
     Updated biblioitems.place to text
     Updated deletedbiblioitems.place to text
ERROR - {UNKNOWN}: DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::db do failed: BLOB/TEXT
column 'publishercode' used in key specification without a key length at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Installer.pm line 741

Can anyone give me a pointer about where to go from here?

Daniel