[Koha] how to add additional attributes in patron CSV file

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Nov 25 20:30:39 NZDT 2022

Hello,

Read the "Notes" on the right of the import patrons screen.
"""
If loading patron attributes, the 'patron_attributes' field should
contain a comma-separated list of attribute types and values. The
attribute type code and a colon should precede each value. For
example: INSTID:12345,LANG:fr or STARTDATE:January 1 2010,TRACK:Day.
If an input record has more than one attribute, the fields should
either be entered as an unquoted string (previous examples), or with
each field wrapped in separate double quotes and delimited by a comma:
"STARTDATE:January 1, 2010","TRACK:Day". The second syntax would be
required if the data might have a comma in it, like a date string.
"""

And please send your question to only one mailing list.

Regards,
Jonathan