[Koha] Bound withs

Helen Greenwood helen.greenwood at kinderlibrary.ac.nz
Tue May 25 10:30:22 NZST 2021

I am seeking wisdom from the Koha community on the issue of ‘Bound withs’. I have quite a large number of collections of pamphlets which were bound together as a convenience to form a volume. So each is a discrete bibliographic item as opposed to being part of a larger resource, so each requires a separate bibliographic record, but there is only one item barcode attached to the physical volume. I have had a look at Analytic records which isn’t exactly what I’m after since each pamphlet isn’t a ‘child’, but it may be the closest I can come to a solution. Any thoughts?

Ngā mihi
Helen Greenwood
Assistant Librarian
John Kinder Theological Library