[Koha] Upgrade / migration questions

Scott Owen sowen at almaschools.net
Sat Jun 26 01:05:13 NZST 2021

...and searching my old email...I found:

from :
Tomas Cohen Arazi <tomascohen at gmail.com>
"I suggest you create an empty instance named the same as the 'old one', so
all configuration files are fresh.
Then adjust apache and friends, rsync the /var/lib/koha/<instance> dir,
load a DB dump and run koha-upgrade-schema <instance>"

This is from a few months ago.... but I'm assuming the information is still
valid .... so I think I have answered my own questions.
Thanks for reading.

-S