[Koha] Koha users survey

Matthew DiBella mdibella148 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:29:55 NZST 2020

 Attention all,

Greetings, my name is Matt DiBella, Assistant Director of the Atlantic
County Library System in Mays Landing, NJ. I am currently enrolled in a
Certified Public Management course through Rutgers University. As part of
this course, I am working on my Capstone project entitled the "Atlantic
County Library System migration to Koha ILS." As part of my research for
this Capstone project, I am conducting a survey of Koha users to get
feedback on their experience using and migrating to Koha. I have a link to
the survey below. Please feel free to email me any questions.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X6NCRV2
Sincerely,

*Matt DiBella*
*Assistant Director, ILS Systems Administrator*

Atlantic County Library System
40 Farragut Ave
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
(609) 625-2776 x6342