[Koha] Koha problm

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Fri Jan 27 22:46:35 NZDT 2012

Hi!

On 27 January 2012 05:41, librarian <librarian at bahria.edu.pk> wrote:
> Hi all
> I am sher afzal Head Bahria University Libraries Islamabad Pakistan.
>
> Recently we launch Koha 3.4.3 version successfully. I integrate all our sub campuses too on this version. We install this version in Linux Fedora on server. But now when I start the service of Mysql command
> :su
> ./start.sh
>
> The services could not run and show an error. Please help me to solve this issue

This sounds more like a MySQL-problem than a Koha-problem, so you
might have more luck getting answers in a MySQL-specific forum...

If anyone is going to help you you need to at least provide the error
message you are getting?

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no

PS 3.6.2 is the latest stable release, released yesterday:
http://koha-community.org/koha-3-6-3/