[Koha] US-Centric question - SOPA/PIPA protest blackout on k-c.org tomorrow (US time)?

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Wed Jan 18 09:50:08 NZDT 2012

At 01:45 PM 1/17/2012 -0600, Liz Rea wrote:
>To address a few of these concerns:
>
>The "blackout" I'm going to apply will not be a strict black out.

May I please take it for granted that this applies to *your* library (NE
Kansas), and not to Koha in general, katipo.co.nz, koha-community, etc.  I
did write to you off list on this subject but have not yet heard back.

For the record, we are in Canada and would prefer not to be involved in USA
politics.

Thanks - Paul