[Koha] EZproxy config: SIP2 stanza for Koha

Jonathan Field jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Jan 3 22:06:24 NZDT 2012

Hello Chad,

Yes, we've had cause to do this. Do you mean the Koha end of the SIP2
config or the EZProxy end? I assumed the later?

In EZProxy the user.txt looks like

::SIP
Host hostname:port
LoginUsername SIP (Koha user account e.g. SIP)
LoginPassword xxxx (Koha user account i.e. SIP's password)
LoginLocation ABC (Koha library branch name e.g. ABC)
SIP2
/SIP

The Koha end is just set-up as a normal SIP2 configuration on the port
described in the config above.

That's about it I believe
Jonathan

On 02/01/2012 22:29, Automation wrote:
> Anyone using EZproxy with Koha?
>
> Would you mind sharing your SIP2 config stanza --
>
> Sanitized for public consumption, of course!  :)
>
> Thank you!
>
> Chad

Jonathan Field
Technical Director, PTFS Europe Limited