[Koha] Help Please! Problem during upgrade to 3.06.00.001

Joel Harbottle Joel.Harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Mon Nov 28 02:34:11 NZDT 2011

Hi All,

Please help!

I¹ve just upgraded my virtual box (Koha running on Debian, virtual machine
created by Kyle Hall), and now encounter this error when navigating to the
Staff Client in either Safari or Firefox. How can I overcome this?

Software error:
Can't call method "cookie" on an undefined value at
/home/koha/kohaclone/C4/Templates.pm line 323.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster at koha), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error.

Kindest Regards,
Joel