[Koha] Staged marc import and 952 field

Marijana Glavica mglavica at ffzg.hr
Sat Nov 5 22:14:39 NZDT 2011

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Perch <jp at pk.dy.fi> wrote:
> I made a little mistake in posting, it should have been:
>
> 952 | y0 | p1214 | q0 | 00 | u1228 | dMAIN | 10 | k9 BUS | v2010 - 01 - 15 |
> bMAIN
>
> i.e. 2010 - 01 -15 is in subfield v
>
> Looking at the records vs. Koha's 952 subfields it seems that some
> information is in the wrong subfields (d should contain acquisition date,
> but it seems to contain the home branch instead, v should contain
> replacement price, but it contains the acquisition date, k and u subfields
> have vanished alltogether).

I am not sure about mapping in older version of Koha, but in version
3.x the mapping is different than in you example.
What do you mean by older Koha version (exact version number) and what
is your current version?
In Koha 3.6 you don't have filed 952 any more in MARC record at biblio level.

You can see the current mapping for 952 field if you go to
Administration -> Koha to MARC Mapping -> choose items from the menu

Marijana