[Koha] Patron has had overdue

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Tue Nov 30 12:04:26 NZDT 2010

It has been suggested to set OverduesBlockCirc to not block. We had the same problem when trying to fix our NULL item types, which are still NULL but checkout without problems. When we experienced the problem, we'd just updated all the NULL items types to a value and it appeared as if borrowers were barred from checkout using some algorithm or mathematical equation based on how late they'd been with the return of previous loans; some borrowers were barred years while others only months. YMMV.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus

2010 Winner of Best Places to Work in Idaho