[Koha] environmental variables or something else?

Amy Schuler schulera at caryinstitute.org
Fri Jan 15 09:10:39 NZDT 2010

Good morning,
Sorry for the re-post.  I did not receive any responses so I will try once more in case there are any bright ideas

A few days ago it was suggested to me that my environmental variables Koha_conf and PERL5LIB were not set up, which may lead to the problems I had running the migration tools (bulkmarcimport, authority import) .

It seems to me that my environmental variables are set up correctly.  Here we have run the echo command and also tried bulk authority import again.  If this printout below suggests anything new, I am grateful to hear your thoughts.

Thanks again!

koha at Koha3:~/kohaclone/misc/migration_tools$ echo $KOHA_CONF && echo $PERL5LIB /home/koha/koha-dev/etc/koha-conf.xml

/etc/perl/C4

koha at Koha3:~/kohaclone/misc/migration_tools$ ./bulkauthimport.pl -file bulkauthimport.xml Use of uninitialized value $conf_fname in concatenation (.) or string at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 321.

read_config_file() returned undef at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 321.

Use of uninitialized value $conf_fname in concatenation (.) or string at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 321.

read_config_file() returned undef at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 321.

Use of uninitialized value $conf_fname in concatenation (.) or string at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 321.

read_config_file() returned undef at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 321.

Use of uninitialized value $conf_fname in concatenation (.) or string at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 321.

read_config_file() returned undef at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 321.

Use of uninitialized value $conf_fname in concatenation (.) or string at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 321.

read_config_file() returned undef at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 321.

Can't call method "config" on unblessed reference at /etc/perl/C4/Context.pm line 655.

Compilation failed in require at /etc/perl/C4/Items.pm line 30.

Compilation failed in require at /etc/perl/C4/XSLT.pm line 22.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /etc/perl/C4/XSLT.pm line 22.

Compilation failed in require at /etc/perl/C4/Search.pm line 27.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /etc/perl/C4/Search.pm line 27.

Compilation failed in require at /etc/perl/C4/AuthoritiesMarc.pm line 24.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /etc/perl/C4/AuthoritiesMarc.pm line 24.

Compilation failed in require at ./bulkauthimport.pl line 20.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./bulkauthimport.pl line 20.

Amy C. Schuler
Manager of Information Services
Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies
PO Box AB