[Koha] Printing Slip Issues

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Thu Dec 30 02:38:04 NZDT 2010

Re: the long slips, usually the culprit there is that you need to turn off
the headers and footers on the firefox prints.

*In Firefox:*

Under File → Page Setup:

   - Shrink to fit page on Format & Options tab
   - 0,0,0,0 for Margins on Margins & Header/Footer Tab. This makes the
   receipts use all available space on the paper roll.
   - Set all Headers/Footers to –blank–. This removes all of the gunk you
   might normally find on a print from firefox, such as the URL, number of
   pages, etc.
   - Click OK

Give this a go and see if your slip length improves.

Liz Rea
NEKLS