[Koha] Unwanted symbol in cataloging sheet

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Dec 23 04:03:27 NZDT 2010

> I found a strange "?" symbol in cataloging data entry sheet.
> This question mark symbol appear adjacent to MARC field number.

Clicking the "?" will open MARC documentation for that tag.
Unfortunately the way this link is implemented you're not getting the
right cursor for a link. We'll have to change that.

> Another problem is that, field 100 Author seems locked.

Check the subfield structure for that MARC framework. You probably
have 100 linked to an authority. For example:

/cgi-bin/koha/admin/marc_subfields_structure.pl?op=add_form&tagfield=100&frameworkcode=BKS#morea

Under tab "a," click "display more constraints." Under "Other options"
look for "Thesaurus." Set this to a blank value to unlink 100a from
authorities.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer