[Koha] How to catalogue related items?

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Wed Dec 22 04:23:17 NZDT 2010

Mirko schrieb am Di 21 Dez 2010 16:05:51 CET:
> I have a "sorry-i'm-not-a-librarian"-question:

[…]

> Somehow this seems to be the wrong way to do it:
>
> - I can only have one item type (for the biblio, not for the item)
> -- but i want patrons to be able to find for example the cds if they
> search for audio materials -- so this seems wrong

Oops, this is incorrect. Of course I can specify an item type per
item. Sorry about that. So in theory this seems like the way to go…
but how do I make the "Materials specified (bound volume or other
part)" column visible in the OPAC's biblio page? And why is the
location field empty when it is not in the staff client?