[Koha] Printing checkout receipts

Vitor Fernandes vitorfernandes87 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 23:54:39 NZDT 2010

Notices aren't email sent to the clients??

What I need is every time that a reader/client checkout, checkin,
renew or pay fines to print a receipt with the information.
The print slip or quick slip when an item is checkout works, I only
need to change the template.
But I can't find slips for the rest of operations...

Thanks for the help...
Vitor Fernandes