[Koha] Upgrading from 3.0.6 to 3.2.1 - Perl woes

jason sherman jsherman at usao.edu
Fri Dec 17 10:57:20 NZDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm attempting to upgrade our system (ubuntu 8.04 w/ perl 5.8.8, koha
3.0.6) to the latest stable, but I'm running into a problem.  Make
test repeatedly threw:

"MarkIssueReturned" is not exported by the C4::Circulation module

Some discussion of this turned up on the IRC log, leading me to
believe I could ignore the error and proceed.  Now that I have run the
upgrade, the web server spits out the same error.

The discussion on IRC made sound like it has something to do with
running Perl 5.8.8, although I couldn't find anything conclusive.
Perl 5.8.8 meets the minimum requirements, so it should work, right?

Ultimately, I can just build a local install of Perl 5.10, but I would
like to avoid that if possible.

I appreciate any insight you can offer.

Thanks!

--