[Koha] MULTIPLE KOHA ON ONE SERVER

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Dec 16 11:22:05 NZDT 2010

DEEPTI AHLAWAT schreef op wo 15-12-2010 om 13:49 [+0530]:
> thanks for the reply Robin
> it will help me alot please can u send me a proper configuration or
> example of this. it's really imp for me i have to setup a mutiple koha
> as soon as possible  my deadline is near.please i hope u'll help me

Please post to the list so others can weigh in if they want.

It depends completely on your environment, so I can't send you a
configuration.

But if you start by creating a new koha_conf.xml (by copying your
existing one) with updated database and zebra access details, create a
new zebra setup (I can't help there, I don't know enough about zebra
yet), set up an apache virtual host that uses the new one, and set up
the new database for it to use, that's most of what you need.

This does require a moderate amount of sysadmin knowledge, which this
email window is too small to contain, but I'd say less than duplicating
everything behind a second IP address.

Or use the packages on Debian Squeeze, they do 95% of this for you
automatically.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.