[Koha] Cataloging question- adding tags

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Thu Dec 16 06:57:36 NZDT 2010

So I am editing a record and delete the call number information in the 090, because it was just wrong.  Saved it.  Then I try to add a corrected call number in the 090. What happens is that I cannot add an 090.  It was there in the original record but is no longer there and I cannot add.   Supposedly, the 090 was made mandatory but it does not show up in editing mode. I checked this record in all frameworks and cannot add 090.

This is a screenshot of the record in editing mode.  How do I add  090?

Cecil Hillyard

Washoe County Library Technical Services

tel.: 775-827-1885

fax: 775-827-5484