[Koha] RFC Meetings

M. Brooke Helman abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 12:41:19 NZDT 2010

Salvete!

     As promised, it is Mondayish, and here is the wikipage for RFC Meetings.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/RFC_Meetings

     "Well, gorsh Brooke, there's a lot of blank spaces on that thar page." you
offer. Why yes, yes there are.

     That, gentle reader, is where you come in. Haven't you always wanted to
chair an IRC meeting on a topic that is near and dear to your heart? Of course
you have. In especial if you've the knowledge and you've wondered how to
contribute but were too shy to offer. The dates I filled in were suggestions,
but I wanted to drive home that if we really want to have all of these meetings,
it's going to take us until January's end, just about. So the faster folks
volunteer, the more like these are to happen. I've pointed the finger at folks I
think might possibly help us out and Chair, but who knows?

       So go on! How hard can it be?

Cheers,
Brooke